Respectful Parenting Support Group
Come join other parents and caregivers in supporting each others' journey in respectful parenting.
Hi Everyone! I am so excited that we now have this Respectful Parenting Support group! As I have started my journey through parenthood, I have found how helpful and constructive community support can be. When my son began to attend Our Neighborhood Child Development Center, I learned that there was way more to parenting than I had expected. I also learned a lot about the kind of parent I want to be and realized that my previous support systems did not support my parenting goals as much as I needed. I saw the need for a community group to support myself and other parents and caregivers interested in respectful parenting. Luckily, I was able to reach out to Jenn from Our Neighborhood and she was happy to undertake this project with me. Thus this respectful parenting group has begun!
I hope that this group becomes a safe place for you work through any parenting challenges you may have, and provides you with additional tools and resources that assist you in meeting your parenting goals.
- 3rd Sunday of the Month from 3:30-5:00 pm See the calendar for upcoming dates.
- We will be meeting at Our Neighborhood Child Development Center
- Host: Gloria Colombaro, Our Neighborhood Mom
- Support: Jennifer Slack, Our Neighborhood Founder
- Strong parent-child relationships through mutual trust and respect.
- A safe connected place for learning.
- Topics will be group driven.
- Everyone is welcome!