Our Neighborhood happily provides one-on-one support for families who are looking for extra assistance with the challenges of parenting. Typically we recommend connecting over the phone for an initial consultation. During this time we can hear about what you’re struggling with and give some basic early recommendations or resources. Once we know more about your unique challenge we can set up a time for meeting in person, typically with your child, to get started.
Below are some of our most common challenges we support families with but if you’ve got a challenge we would love to help so please reach out!
- Infants Who Refuse a Bottle
- Making the Transition to Solid Foods
- Toddler Picky Eaters
- No-Cry and Low-Cry Nap and Nighttime Routines
- Managing Sleep Difficulties
- Moving Children Out of A Family Bed
- Coaching Children Through Tantrums
- Troubleshooting Challenging Behaviors
- Managing Aggressive Behaviors in Early Childhood
- Building Healthy Sibling Relationships
After the initial consultation an Our Neighborhood team member will visit you in your home within 20 miles of Charlottesville, VA. We bill families $75 per hour. Overnight assistance is available for $500 per night. We will travel beyond 20 miles for an additional per mile fee.