by Daniel Siegel
Mindsight is a great book for those looking for a deeper looking into how our brains work. Daniel Siegel provides insights and tools to better understand the brain and promote emotional wellness. Though this isn’t specifically for parents it is a great life book and so we recommend it for parents, educators, and all leaders!
- Information and images really deepen learning.
- Brains are plastic throughout our lives, not just during childhood.
- This book is all about understanding your brain and how you can build mental wellness.
- Changing your brain takes hard work!
- This practice will be enhanced if you don’t just read but actually practice it in a community.