Our Neighborhood Holacracy Internship
Our Neighborhood Child Development Center (ONCDC) adopted Holacracy in 2016 and now we are offering a unique opportunity to learn Holacracy by working with us! Interns will take on roles, attend meetings, and learn the Holacracy constitution.
As an intern you will take on 2-3 roles to do work in our organization. You will do work for the organization in those roles and sense tension. You will complete the Holacracy habits offered through Glassfrog. You will learn to solve your tensions using the Holacracy pathways in person, through tactical meetings, and in governance meetings. You will have the opportunity to practice facilitation of Holacracy meetings. You will work under the supervision of a certified Holacracy coach.
- Availability to work at least 10 hours per week for at least 12 weeks
- Proactive self-directed learner
- Proficient with GSuite (docs, sheets, slides, calendar)
- Enrolled in studying business at the college level
- At least 16 years old
What will you learn?
- Holacracy Constitution
- Making Governance
- Power-with Organizational Structure
- Leadership in Self Management
- Holacracy Meetings (Tactical and Governance) Facilitation
- Glassfrog Software
Details and Compensation:
This position is non-exempt, part time and does not include benefits. Work must be generally completed on site at 1015 East Market Street, Charlottesville, VA 22902. Starting compensation is $15/hour. We have flexible scheduling based on the interns scheduling needs.